Dramatic Transformation – EverGreene Jewelers
Inviting | Refined | Refreshed
The jewelry store is situated in a 100+ year old home and had not been updated since the mid-1970’s. It showed it’s age with dark carpeting, tired fixtures, and inconsistent lighting, an experience that did not elevate the beauty of the jewelry in the store. The refresh and upgrade was a necessity in every customer-facing area.
Perfectly situated with amazing potential, the goal for the redesign was to create a light, bright, and beautiful space that was welcoming to clients and provided them with an unforgettable experience. Driving drastic change, we created a space so the jewelry would shine!
We transformed every space with the customers experience in mind with:
- All new lighting including chandeliers to create a wow factor and increase the level of sophistication
- Installed new commercial grade carpet tiles with a subtle stria pattern to add soft movement
- New updated chairs at custom heights for maximized viewing into display cases
- Frosted glass with new logo images
- Creation of an intimate ‘Diamond Room’ for jewelry showings
- Removal of multiple display cabinets/cases and relocation of others to create private spaces that enhances customer’s experience
- Updated jewelry cases to improve the lightness and newness of the store
- Freshly painted walls and pillars using a soft color palette
- An inviting new entrance that generates a feeling of comfort and beauty
- Elegant new décor and accessories to match the vision of the space
We transformed a 100+ year old home into a beautiful and welcoming jewelry store that radiates sophistication, elegance, and charm and matches the mission of the owners – to exceed their customers’ expectations in every facet of the business.
Project photography ©Spacecrafting