Romantic Bridal Suite / Versatile Meeting Room
Sophisticated · Tranquil · Soothing
Villa Bellezza – Pepin, Wisconsin
The owners of this Mediterranean-style winery wanted to provide a soothing, romantic place where brides and their attendants could prepare for wedding ceremonies at Villa Bellezza’s new event center. An adjacent room would be accessible for wedding parties, but needed to be versatile enough for small meetings and other events as well. It would require many custom-ordered furnishings and finishes to turn this new concrete and drywall space into a tranquil retreat. And it had to be completed and ready to use in just two months. Impossible? Not for Charlene Ackley.
The Bridal Suite
This breathtaking room provides all the features a bride needs in an atmosphere of soothingly peaceful tranquility. As comfortable as it is functional, this romantic sanctuary welcomes every bride with:
- Walls finished with translucent layers of Venetian plaster to complement the Mediterranean-style of Villa Bellezza
- Soft, romantic color palette of blues, caramels and tans
- Custom-ordered sofa, occasional chairs, three-piece coffee table, mirrors, bridal vanity and chair
- Mirror surround with custom vanity and sink designed to look like a piece of furniture
- Iron scroll hook designed by Charlene Ackley and made by a local artisan
- Custom-designed silk balloon valances and sheer window treatments
- Unique burnished bronze and glass ornamental screen, table lamps, mirrored end table and charming garden stool
- Ornate, crema marfil marble top and custom-finished corridor table with heavily detailed legs
Adjacent Meeting Room
This versatile room is well-suited to all kinds of small meetings and other gatherings and also serves as additional space for the bridal party – for hair and make-up, food and refreshments, or just a place to gather and relax.
- Walls, window treatments and artwork match the bridal suite
- Conference table comfortably seats six for small meetings or meals
- Coordinating side chairs were re-upholstered to complement the chairs in the bridal suite
- Striking sideboard anchors one side of the room and provides welcomed storage and surface space
A tranquil, calming sanctuary that greets guests with enduring grace and charm. Everything was finished and in place in time for the completion date. All upholstery was professionally treated to protect against spills and stains. Custom-cut glass tops protect several tables and sideboard surfaces from make-up, wine and other spills. The owners of Villa Bellezza are thrilled with the beautiful, functional space they need to welcome brides and other guests for years to come.